Our company offers accurate, high-quality, professional services in both land surveying and civil engineering.
Please consult the following list to determine what service you will need.
- Subdivision Plats & Boundary Line Surveys
- Boundary location question or dispute
- building a wall or a fence
- Inspector/Contractor requires boundary staking
- Moving or changing the property line
- City requirement: Prevailing setback
- Staking needed for building construction
- Litigation: expert witness needed
- Need an easement?
- New Construction on vacant lot
- Tree Survey, location, type and size of trees
- Replats or Amending Plats of Subdivision Lots
- A.L.T.A. Survey
- Cross Sections
- Expert Witness
- Prevailing Setback
- Property Line Adjustment
- Record of Survey
- Roof Height Certification
- Slope Analysis
- Construction Staking
- Elevation Certificate
Civil Engineering Services
Our area of expertise includes Commercial and Residential Land Development, Foundation Design, Structural Design, Site Design, Flood Control and Drainage associated with Residential Homes, Commerical Developments, Roads, Bridges, Levees, Canals and any New Construction or Existing Sites.
- Drainage Studies
- Sizing of Culverts
- Sizing of Ditches
- Design of Detention Ponds
- Foundation Plans for Residential and Commercial structures.
- Post Tensioned Foundation Plans
- Pier & Beam Foundation Plans
- Structural Framing Design for Floors, Walls, Ceilings and Roof-commercial or residential
- ADA Compliant Handicapped Ramp and parking
- Sanitary Sewer Design
- Paving and Grading Plans, including design of Parking Lots
- Subdivision, one lot or a 'hunnerd or more...
- Site Plans
- Utility Plans
- Erosion Control Plans
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering